Current/ Past/ Future Projects
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, Globalization, Technology and Asian Development, Presentation for the Distinguished Speakers Program at the Asian Development Bank, Manila on 7 April 2003.
- Various Authors, undated, The Digital Learning Challenge: Obstacles to Educational Uses of Copyrighted Material in the Digital Age - A Foundational White Paper
- World Bank (2000) Higher Education in Developing Countries: Peril and Promise
- Center for Social Media, Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for OpenCourseWare
- World Health Organisation, Global Strategy and Plan of Action on Public health, Innovation and Intellectual Property
- UNCTAD-ICTSD, Education and Intellectual Property Rights resources
- UK Commission on Intellectual Property Rights: Integrating Intellectual Property Rights and Development Policy (2001): Copyright, Software and the Internet
- Fifty Years Later, the IP, Technology Transfer, and Development Debate Lives On In this issue, ICTSD's Ahmed Abdel Latif and Pedro Roffe discuss the ongoing debate over intellectual property, technology transfer, and development in light of the fifty-year anniversary of Brazil submitting a draft resolution on the subject to the UN General Assembly.
This is a selection of the most relevant publications in this area. If you want access to a more detailed database on this topic, please apply to join the Zotero group Intellectual Property in the Pacific Islands: https://www.zotero.org/groups/intellectual_property_in_the_pacific_islands